The Good Clinic currently has six locations in Minneapolis/St. Paul and one lease signed in Denver. CO. The company has plans to build out a nationwide network of clinics using the latest telehealth technology with the nurse practitioner operating as its primary healthcare provider.
The Good Clinic building expansion project included five clinics in two states which both began and were completed in 2021. Each clinic was approximately 3,500 square feet, with an emphasis on functionality and aesthetics aligned with the key concept of The Good Clinic brand – calming, comfortable, and patient-focused healthcare.
The Good Clinic Project Overview
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Partners: Gardner Builders, RSP Architects
- Completed: 2021 – 10 week build for each location
- Total Contract: $250,000
- Details: 3,500 square feet; 1 story; lobby, breakroom, lab, multiple consult rooms, restrooms
- Scope: Drywall,, Paint, DIRTT Interior Systems
For full project details, click here to download our case study.